Top 10 Reasons to Visit Costa Rica
10) Easily accessible from the USA; about 2-8 hours flight from a major hub
9) Compared to Euros, a dollar goes further, and lot more affordable than Europe
8) Abundance of fruits and vegetable (Mango, Pineapples, bananas, and many more)
7) Costa Rican Foods and Cuisines (Casados, Gallo Pinto, Ceviches, and many more)
6) See exotic creatures and animals (4 types of monkeys, green turtles, red eye tree frogs, and many more)
5) Known for some of the best Eco-tourism (National Parks; active volcano, cloud forests, rivers, beaches, and many more)
4) Good quality coffee (Soil in volcanic areas, mountain ranges produce amazing coffee tastes)
3) The weather is great all year round (Only two season; rainy and dry)
2) Has plenty of Adventure Tourism (River Rafting, Zipline, Canyoneering, hiking, surfing, and many more)
1) GREAT PLACE TO LEARN SPANISH (Spanish for Success)
Costa Rica is an ideal place to visit anytime of the year, many travelers and tourist are amazed by the experience they get from the country. Many have returned to the country more than ones, some have taken on residence in the country as an expat or investor. The investments within the country has grown dramatically, in the last 10 years, from; Real Estate, B&B, restaurants, and even surf schools.
Here are some more points about the country.
• There have been no recent acts of terrorism in the country. Relatively safe for women travelers
• The capital of Costa Rica offers advance Medical Facilities and the latest technology
• Ideal place for retirees
• American Passports automatically have three months visa stay upon arrival
• The locals, or as known as Tico’s, are some of the friendliest people you will meet. The majority has a laid back relaxed feeling about life.
• Transportation in the ground and air is very efficient in most popular destinations.
• There is a fusion of different cultures from the North, South, East, and West.
Blog with us, and let us know what you think.